The lack of handling root functions in hp prime
12-29-2018, 01:07 AM (This post was last modified: 12-29-2018 01:08 AM by Luigi Vampa.)
RE: The lack of handling root functions in hp prime
yangyongkang ​您: as Prof. Parisse has already noted, trying to compare Wolfram Mathematica vs. XCAS/GIAC doesn't seem very fair. They are simply different species belonging to the same genus of CAS. The former plays in the commercial SW ground, while the latter stems from the academic world, and it has been successfully incarnated in different calculators. AFAIK, no Wolfram Mathematica version is available in a calculator, is it?
Please, note I have been a Wolfram Mathematica user, and I really admire such a piece of SW. Nevertheless, saying Prof. Parisse's brainchild is outstanding would be an evident understatement, specially when you take into account its development constraints and its main purpose, mostly academic. I wish I could have count on his work during those years I spent at the university, when I was younger.
Besides, I would really suggest you spend some words introducing your scenario, before you go to the point. There are plenty of gurus in this forum (don't get me wrong, myself not included at all). They are not only brilliant people, but also truly helpful, though you might need to accommodate your wording to the western style of asking for support, since 個人淺見 I think you went too straight to the point :O) ​谢谢大家配合。
​​最后,祝大家新年快乐!
​88

PS: I have no affiliation with XCAS/GIAC. In fact, the only CAS I seldom use now is Maxima​​​ ​​哈哈哈

Saludos Saluti Cordialement Cumprimentos MfG BR + + + + +
Luigi Vampa +
Free42 '<3' I + +
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: The lack of handling root functions in hp prime - Luigi Vampa - 12-29-2018 01:07 AM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)