A problem with 'pi' in User mode...
11-14-2018, 10:56 PM
RE: A problem with 'pi' in User mode...
Hi all again,

Well, I decided to execute the legendary 'reset everything' maneuver, i.e. OFF>left arrow down>ON>OFF>left arrow up, and behold, my pi entry problem in User mode went away. So did all my programs of course, but I'd just begun the process of getting everything back on there after my, shall we say, invasive repair activities yesterday, so no big deal. Again, thanks for hosting this great site and providing a place for people like myself to come and complain : ) --Charley in Colorado
--by the way, I'm coming closer and closer to the 'blunt instrument' continuity repair procedure on my 41CV, that is, ditching the crazy little foam-filled nano-wire PC board contactor, and getting on with hard-wiring the boards together with 30GA wire I've already bought for that purpose a couple of years ago...but I keep just barely getting the guy to 'go stable' again for many months at a time, until it suddenly quits on me yet again. At this point I've replaced/reinforced both the top and bottom plastic bosses for the case screws with custom aluminum pieces, which worked great, though clearly I am still having sporadic issues with continuity, regardless. But it's worth the battle!
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: A problem with 'pi' in User mode... - chale44incolo - 11-14-2018 10:56 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)