41CL: Plugging a Module from RAM rather than FLASH?
11-03-2018, 02:10 AM
RE: 41CL: Plugging a Module from RAM rather than FLASH?
(11-03-2018 12:35 AM)Monte Dalrymple Wrote:  b. No, everything looks right. You need to be running in Turbo50 to keep up with
the serial data.

Hi Monte, I definitely did not take any special steps to engage Turbo mode (let alone Turbo50), so maybe this is the source of my problem. It's not automatically built into YIMP, correct? Should Turbo50 be utilized when flashing PC to 41CL as well? I don't think it's mentioned to engage Turbo in the clupdate text file, but maybe I just missed it.

I should mention I didn't see OVERRUN on the initial upload, but only in repeat attempts after the first. The first time it seems to go through without error, but the CRC tests bad.

I had repeated the same bad CRC results (well not sure if it was the same bad number each time, but it was incorrect) a few times, but it was different sessions, with SERINI between them. Now I understand that it was the SERINI between sessions that cleared the OVERRUN error. That's really helpful, thanks!

I'm tied up until Monday unfortunately, but will retry it then with Turbo50.

Thanks!
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: 41CL: Plugging a Module from RAM rather than FLASH? - burkhard - 11-03-2018 02:10 AM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)