Prime Connectivity kit and Emulator on linux?
06-02-2018, 02:53 PM
Prime Connectivity kit and Emulator on linux?
Hi,
I was wondering if anybody knew if and/or how one could run the newest versions of the Prime connectivity kit and the emulator with wine. I currently I can run the 2013 version, but when I try to install the newest versions, I get these errors:
Emulator:
Code:
wine /home/benjymon/Downloads/HP_Prime_Virtual_Calculator_2018_02_12.exe
fixme:heap:HeapSetInformation (nil) 1 (nil) 0
fixme:ntdll:NtQueryInformationToken QueryInformationToken( ..., TokenElevation, ...) semi-stub
err:ole:CoInitializeEx Attempt to change threading model of this apartment from multi-threaded to apartment threaded
fixme:ntdll:NtQueryInformationToken QueryInformationToken( ..., TokenElevation, ...) semi-stub
err:ole:CoInitializeEx Attempt to change threading model of this apartment from multi-threaded to apartment threaded
fixme:advapi:DecryptFileW (L"C:\\users\\benjymon\\Temp\\{990790af-f0e8-438b-b2c3-57cde5e01b7b}\\", 00000000): stub
and Connectivity Kit:
Code:
wine /home/benjymon/Downloads/HP_Prime_Connectivity_Kit_20180212.exe 
fixme:advapi:DecryptFileW (L"C:\\users\\benjymon\\Temp\\{6434a1da-db30-49d4-aee6-3be97231878c}\\", 00000000): stub
Thanks
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
Prime Connectivity kit and Emulator on linux? - Benjymon - 06-02-2018 02:53 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)