USB powered "fake" battery pack adapter?
04-15-2018, 06:04 PM
RE: USB powered "fake" battery pack adapter?
(04-14-2018 09:58 PM)Paul Berger (Canada) Wrote:  
(04-14-2018 06:13 PM)HP-Collection Wrote:  You you talking on HP41 battery packs or on which pack you are talking?
I use LiPo packs for my HP41 and for my topcat serie..... High power, linear power, easy to recharge

What do you use as a voltage booster in your LiPo pack for you topcat? I have been playing around with the so called "Power Bank" devices. There are some that automatically turn on when a load is applied and turn themselves off when the load goes away. I have one connected to my 97 right now and it works great. This one has two 18650 cells and it would be a pretty tight fit to jam the two cells and the electronics into a battery pack. The only down side of these I can see is that when they run down they will stop without warning.

I found a DC-DC Step Up Power Supply Module Boost 2-5V to 5V (1200mA). The original cell has 4.8V, so 5V is perfect. Only the card reader is a silly thing as the LiPo booster has problems when the battery gets lower.
You can find thisese boosters on TOS or on Ali
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: USB powered "fake" battery pack adapter? - HP-Collection - 04-15-2018 06:04 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)