(15C) Decoder for HP 15c programs
03-22-2018, 06:36 PM
RE: (15C) Decoder for HP 15c programs
(03-22-2018 05:11 PM)pinkman Wrote:  New version attached:
- fixed the lack of .0 to .9 decoding
- used the unicode chars given by Dieter, except for the square root (SQRT) and the standard deviation (SDEV) to increase readability
- given the same privileges to comma and decimal point, whatever the above discussion may have conclude or not Wink (I'm in a "comma zone" but with computers I prefer using the decimal point to avoid confusion in source code)

Thank you very much. Unlike the other test commands, X=0? and X≤Y? have no question marks, so I added them in my copy. ;-)

There is one thing I cannot check here: If you enter a code like 44 .1 (=STO .1), this works fine here with an Excel version localized for a decimal comma: the ".1" is not recognised as a number and interpreted as text which is correctly translated. But does this also work in regions with a decimal point? If I enter 44 ,1 the ,1 is interpreted as the number "0,1" and thus the lookup does not work. Maybe formatting the cells as "Text" would solve this.

BTW, would you consider it a good idea to complement the ten non-keyboard tests with the respective TEST # so that the listing would show e.g. X>0? (TEST 1) ?

Dieter
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: (15C) Decoder for HP 15c programs - Dieter - 03-22-2018 06:36 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)