Use the appropriate "Ans" in a program in HOME or CAS
11-17-2015, 03:21 AM
RE: Use the appropriate "Ans" in a program in HOME or CAS
Hi!

(11-17-2015 03:05 AM)Vtile Wrote:  I were going to propose to use some CAS only behaviour of command or CAS only command to do the same.
Oh! If you find one. Let it me know. Even if it takes more lines, it might be more reliable than this. That's what I was trying to do during free time last week. I was trying things like:
(2^40+1)-2^40. When we do it in the command line in HOME this gives 0 and when we do it in CAS it gives 1. So I though by programming it would work but no... When invoking the program even from CAS it would give 0. So I was about to give up, looking at this "CAS" sign in top left telling to myself it was laughing at me and suddenly I said "Wait a minute... I see you...". Ha! Ha!

(11-17-2015 03:05 AM)Vtile Wrote:  That pixel color lookup method is really nice!
Yeah... Not really elegant, we would not go to the moon with that, but for me, it will do it until something better. Ha! Ha!

Dennis.

Denis Bisson
Little electronic technician loving calculators
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Use the appropriate "Ans" in a program in HOME or CAS - explorerchess - 11-17-2015 03:21 AM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)