CASIO Graph Lite and Graph Math+
03-10-2024, 04:28 PM (This post was last modified: 03-10-2024 04:29 PM by Eddie W. Shore.)
RE: CASIO Graph Lite and Graph Math+
Additional thoughts after March 7's post from TIPlanet.org and Casio's 5th episode of La Bonne Equation:
https://tiplanet.org/forum/viewtopic.php...66#p274846

* I'm happy for whoever wins the trip to Tokyo. If I was a math teacher in France, I would volunteer to test the Graph Math+ out.

Graph Light:

* There are no screws in the battery compartment. Thank you, Casio.
* With the deletion of the Scratch app, expect the fx-92+ College to be a collector’s item, and very expensive.
* The Graph Light seems to be a battery-operated fx-991CW with functional graphing. If someone is going from the Graph 25 (fx-7400GIII), it seems like the polar, parametric, and inequality graphs are gone. Not even plotting tools (line, points, circles) seem to be present.
* There is a units converter mode, but its limited to speed and temperature units.

Graph Math+:

* Again, no screws required to open the battery compartment.
* I wish a USB-C cable would have been included, fortunately, this cable is widely available.
* It is possible that finance functions will be moved to the TOOLS key. Also, apps that didn't make it from the fx-CG 50, such as Physium, Geometry, and Sim Prob might be added in future updates.
* It's going to be interesting working with the two double arrow keys to navigate context menus, instead of the F1 through F6 keys.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: CASIO Graph Lite and Graph Math+ - Eddie W. Shore - 03-10-2024 04:28 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)