I'm having Prime Confusion Overload
12-28-2023, 12:25 AM (This post was last modified: 12-28-2023 12:31 AM by trojdor.)
RE: I'm having Prime Confusion Overload
(12-27-2023 04:17 AM)MikeSD Wrote:  The reason I asked is ithe description said it had a 256MB "Flash" memory. The G2 has 512MB Flash.

Quote: Enjoy a feature-rich calculating experience with familiar HP alphanumeric keypad and a large 3.5-inch diagonal, multi-touch display. Lithium-Ion rechargeable battery, 256 MB flash memory.

And the blue keys look like the G1 not the higher contrast of the G2. And Amazon answers can't always be trusted. Often they merge comments from totally different products or listings. I have literally purchased thousands of products from Amazon. Listings are often wrong.

But thanks for the confirmation.

I hear you.
I suspect we've all purchased thousands of products from Amazon.
In my experience, I've found that you can trust the customer answers far, far more than you can trust the Amazon description.

For instance, I just treated myself to a nice mechanical/automatic watch from Amazon, where the description clearly states that it "uses 1 lithium battery".
Automatic/mechanical watches, of course, use no batteries of any kind, LOL!

I guess you have to decide whether to trust the dozens of actual purchasers who unanimously state that it's a G2, or to trust the copy/paste description entered by an Amazon intern who may not know the difference between an HP calculator, and a lawnmower.

And don't get me started on their inaccurate Prime video episode descriptions, or their pitiful answers to why you can't watch Prime videos in HD on Linux.
I'm (almost) at the point were I believe a person has to actually fail an IQ test to work some Amazon positions... Wink

ENTER > =
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: I'm having Prime Confusion Overload - trojdor - 12-28-2023 12:25 AM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)