Plus42 Pricing and documentation
11-28-2023, 06:07 PM
RE: Plus42 Pricing and documentation
(11-28-2023 05:10 PM)bxparks Wrote:  One thing I noticed, while lurking on these forums for the past few months, is that RPL fans rarely miss an opportunity to say how much they prefer RPL over RPN. :-) But I guess it kinda worked, because I'm asking *how* I would learn RPL in the year 2023. (Which you haven't answered, heh.) No HP calculator currently uses it. The 50g is out of production. The HP Prime does not use it. Swiss Micro doesn't sell an RPL calculator. There are emulators on the Android Play Store, but anything that requires a ROM dump won't work for me, because I don't own any RPL calculators.
I admit to be a 48/50 series fan, due to my job.
Such calculators have a combination of features I could not find in any other calculator and I heavily rely upon in my job: unit of measure management and its integration in single equation and multiple equation solvers.
Furthermore, they are fully customizable via user defined menus and keys.

I tried Prime, Casios, TIs but none of them can replace my 48 and 50.
The only calculator that might (if Thomas adds a multiple equation solver...) replace them is Plus42.

And, just to puntualyze, I have a 50g on my desk at work, a 35s in my backpack and Emu48 and Plus42 on my smartphone.
Just to say I use both RPL and RPN :-)
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
Plus42 Pricing and documentation - Paalar - 11-06-2023, 07:55 PM
RE: Plus42 Pricing and documentation - Marco Polo - 11-28-2023 06:07 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)