HP-35 red dot on sale in Germany
06-20-2023, 12:17 PM
RE: HP-35 red dot on sale in Germany
(06-20-2023 11:21 AM)John Garza (3665) Wrote:  
(06-20-2023 10:52 AM)Maximilian Hohmann Wrote:  I cannot confim that statemenet.

Maybe if you consider a poor rating inconsequential. Try buying a lot of stuff and then back out and don't send the money. See what happens.

You can't give a bad rating to a seller who cancels the transaction because there is no longer a transaction. At least that was the case a few years ago when I encountered it.

And 'ebay' came up as the same machine was posted on ebay for sale at the same time. Hence the concern over a possible scam.

-J

Actually, you can.

a. Click on "Account" in the upper left, under "My eBay"
b. Click on "Feedback" under "Personal Info"
c. Select the item if it's visible; if not, click "See All' and then you can find the item.

This list of purchases includes all items you purchased, including any that were cancelled, etc.

But do note that in a dispute, eBay will often side with the seller if he/she is very successful (high feedback rating) even if they are doing something wrong. I had a seller dispute my negative feedback ("oh, sorry, I can't find the item, I must have listed it by mistake") despite very obvious proof he was wrong, and I fought it through eBay's challenge process, and in the end, lost and the bad feedback was removed. They simply would not provide an answer explaining why... It appears they preferred a very active seller's revenue over my paltry fees.

--Bob Prosperi
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
HP-35 red dot on sale in Germany - AndiGer - 06-19-2023, 04:41 PM
RE: HP-35 red dot on sale in Germany - rprosperi - 06-20-2023 12:17 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)