[VA] HP-71B Mini-challenge: Qualifying for a job
09-15-2022, 10:30 AM
RE: [VA] HP-71B Mini-challenge: Qualifying for a job
Hi, C.Ret,

(09-15-2022 08:05 AM)C.Ret Wrote:  [color=#808000]On the other hand, [...] must be placed at the very end of the program which will use these functions at the risk of not working correctly because something terminal is missing.

Could you specify what you mean by "something terminal is missing" ?

As per my OP, the HR manager clearly states that, I quote,

"eventually your code would be immediately followed by some main-program initialization code written by another applicant,"

so your code's workings can't depend on it being at the very end of the program, lest the initialization code which will follow it would be affected or even not work at all.

I know that in theory user-defined functions can be located almost arbitrarily in a program but the HR manager specifies that your code will be followed by some other code so it won't be at the very end, and who am I to discuss it with her ? Smile

To wit: If your solution depends on your code being at the very end of the program, then it's not a valid solution. That goes for everyone else's solutions.

Thanks for your interest and regards.
V.

All My Articles & other Materials here:  Valentin Albillo's HP Collection

Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: [VA] HP-71B Mini-challenge: Qualifying for a job - Valentin Albillo - 09-15-2022 10:30 AM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)