Plus42 Equations, Preview Release
05-10-2022, 01:49 PM
RE: Plus42 Equations, Preview Release
(05-09-2022 08:40 AM)Thomas Okken Wrote:  The integrator doesn't solve the equation, it just evaluates it, and evaluating an equation with a top-level = sign means evaluating its left- and right-hand sides and subtracting the latter from the former. So if you're integrating Y=X^2 with integration variable Y, you're integrating Y-X^2, where X will be whatever value it happens to be when you start the integration.
Thanks for the explanation - sorry if this was something that I should have known! I still think I was having some crashes with integration earlier, but it may also be me fat fingering the shift and off bottom.

(05-09-2022 09:49 AM)Thomas Okken Wrote:  No crash logs for Android so far, but 7 for iOS, 5 of which are in the code that draws the axis tick marks for PLOT, and the other two appear to be app initialization failures. I'll focus on the PLOT thing first, it's probably a failure to detect invalid plot boundaries...
I was having issues with graphs not rendering or crashing, appreciate the quick fix!
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Plus42 Equations, Preview Release - level7 - 05-10-2022 01:49 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)