Canon F-800P full featured landscape with features of several HP Voyager models
03-28-2022, 01:25 PM
RE: Canon F-800P full featured landscape with features of several HP Voyager models
(03-28-2022 11:53 AM)dmh Wrote:  Any preference? I assume the keyboards all feel the same.

I still think the Canon looks the best.

There's no difference in the keyboards, actually in anything :-). My guess is that the original design is Citizen's and the rest are OEMs with different painting, just Canon made a bit of design effort - the slanted keys and smaller case - and I'd agree it looks the best. But the feel is basically the same.

(03-28-2022 11:53 AM)dmh Wrote:  Thanks for the manual link, I had a look and it appears accurate but not well written (maybe due to translation(s)).

Haha, that's one advantage of us non-native speakers - we don't get distracted by non-native English in manuals :-)

The text appears to be the same in the link and in the manuals I have. Maybe written originally in Japanese, then translated in-house by non-native speakers and Philips etc. didn't bother to improve it. IMHO there's not much to expand on, namely the programming model is so simple and editing so unfriendly that no one would use it for anything complicated...

Thank you for creating the video, I enjoyed it! Forgot to mention it in my previous post.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Canon F-800P full featured landscape with features of several HP Voyager models - vaklaff - 03-28-2022 01:25 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)