Plus42 Equations, Preview Release
01-25-2022, 01:44 AM
RE: Plus42 Equations, Preview Release
I would like to create a new skin, to be used as the default skin in Plus42. This new skin should have two extra rows of keys, at the top of the keyboard: one row of dedicated menu keys, and one row to provide easy access to the new Plus42 functionality.

I'm thinking along these lines for how to use the second row:

Code:
 DIR.FCN UNIT.FCN   SST↑     NSTK
[ DIRS ] [ UNITS] [ XSTR ] [  R↓n ] [  EQN ] [      ]

These are just my personal favorites, but anything is possible. A TVM menu might be nice, although I'll have to write some new code to make that usable (the TVM functions I wrote for use in equations aren't really usable in RPN mode, and even there, only in NSTK mode). And there's a whole key still unused in this scheme.

DIRS and UNITS are the catalogs of the same name, and DIR.FCN and UNIT.FCN are the DIR and UNIT sub-catalogs, with directory- and unit-related utility functions, NSTK will be an NSTK/4STK toggle, and EQN jumps into the equation editor, in SOLVER mode.

The final result will be something close to this, but I am open to suggestions in case I overlooked something important, and of course there's that whole still-unused key, that I don't really have strong feelings about...
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Plus42 Equations, Preview Release - Thomas Okken - 01-25-2022 01:44 AM

User(s) browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)