Just my first hello to the forum
05-09-2020, 09:12 PM
Just my first hello to the forum
Hi everyone.

We all are living « locked-up » moments. I hope you and your family are not victims of covid 19. And I hope you all keep your distances, wear masks and so on.

Actually, I am fully back in HP world: my old 28s is dead, I bought a 50g, which is « too much » (in my mind). Just a perfect , lovely « toy » that’s not interested in me thinking about how to solve my questions Wink
During confinement/covid lock, I was sleeping even less than usual (I suffer from MS, so blank nights are known to me)... and trying to reach the limit of my credit card: I bought a used 28s (some repairs to do on the battery cover) and -after asking myself to forgive myself- an HP15c on e-bay. In excellent state, almost brand new. I feel 17 again.
And I’m working on my own programs to solve my unnecessary questions.
(I bought many science books of my past, in ebook version -not so sexy-. Because time has erased my main memory slots as far as mathematics, physics and chemistry are concerned).
And I feel ashamed to have bought something else too: a Swiss Micro DM 42.

Now, I’m sure I can stop the « shopping fuuury » and work on these jewels.

Nice to be among you
Take care

Pierre, from Belgium (near Waterloo... just a reminder for the way the Frenchies lost the battle - I think it is why I don’t use comma, but decimal point, as my American friends).
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
Just my first hello to the forum - MS_VieuxGaminHP - 05-09-2020 09:12 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)