Video: playing Wish You Were Here with Floyd Reloaded in their rehearsal room
09-04-2014, 07:18 PM
RE: Video: playing Wish You Were Here with Floyd Reloaded in their rehearsal room
(09-04-2014 05:59 PM)rprosperi Wrote:  Do people, besides me, still buy albums (on CD, that is)?

Absolutely!
In this era of fast consuming goods it is easy to forget the pleasure of taking the time to buy a new album, carefully open it, then follow all the ritual to play it properly in a decent hi-fi system while reading the liner notes and drinking a good wine, enjoying the privilege of sharing these moments with our preferred friends.

And vinyl is my preferred music medium, which I still buy from time to time. I specially like the limited editions and the "direct to disc" editions using valve/tube gear.
Among other works, I enjoy the studio records using equipment designed/modded by the almost legendary Tim de Paravicini (professional audio/electronics designer) which I met once in one of the annual Hi-Fi News Show in London in the 90's.

Jose Mesquita
RadioMuseum.org member

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Video: playing Wish You Were Here with Floyd Reloaded in their rehearsal room - jebem - 09-04-2014 07:18 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)