Which programs do you actually use in your calculator?
04-26-2018, 11:05 PM (This post was last modified: 04-26-2018 11:07 PM by Valentin Albillo.)
RE: Which programs do you actually use in your calculator?
(04-02-2018 08:16 PM)michaelzinn Wrote:  Which programs do you actually keep and use in your calculator and why? Or do you not use any user programs at all?

The calculator I use all the time is the HP-71B in diverse emulated forms (running on a PC, a tablet and a phone), complete with Math ROM, JPC ROM, HP-IL ROM and plenty of RAM, more than enough to have many programs instantly available, about 100+, some of them quite big.

The ones I use the most are my MINIMAX polynomial fit program (which will fit an Nth-degree polynomial minimizing the absolute errors [not the "sum-of-squared-errors"]), my IDENTIFY constant-recognition program (v2.0), and several very specific work-related programs, as all things having to do with solving polynomials, non-linear equations, integrating functions, dealing with matrices, complex numbers, Fourier transforms and number-theory functions are already taken care of by the MATH and JPC ROMs.

Very occasionally I also use an HP-15C and some SHARP pocket computers but I don't keep programs permanently stored there, I write them on the go.
V.

All My Articles & other Materials here:  Valentin Albillo's HP Collection

Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Which programs do you actually use in your calculator? - Valentin Albillo - 04-26-2018 11:05 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)