|OT: to support the polls|
Message #1 Posted by Alex S on 6 Dec 2012, 6:43 a.m.
there are quite some polls in the forum right now.
Sometimes I see messages of missed votes, unclarities, manually drafted overviews of intermediate or final results, etc.
To get over this, doodle can be used:
Originally it used for finding a date/time among a group of several people. But simple polls are also fine.
These are the steps:
- Optionally change the language at the very left bottom of the screen to the one you like
- Schedule an event (Title, Description, E-mail address), Next
- time proposals (free text)
- enter option 1, option 2, etc. as free text, Next
- optionally adjust the settings, Next, Finish
The Participation Link can be posted in the forum, the Administration Link is used to adapt and finally close the poll.
- one place for truth
- transparent, open
- everybody can contribute using the participants link
- optionally the participants can add comments
- still the forum can be used for discussing
- the e-mail address is only needed for the admin link being send to the organiser; no account needs to be created
- the organiser can close the poll after the votes have been done
I couldn't resist to create an example for the current poll :-)
Send this link to anyone you wish to invite.
Just play with it. It won't do any harm and is only for illustrative purposes.
Access this link to change, close or delete this poll.
Not at all I am connected with Doodle AG.