The Museum of HP Calculators
HP Forum Archive 09
[ Return to Index | Top of Index ]
|Any update on the HP-41C "ram module" project?|
Message #1 Posted by Gene on 19 Dec 2002, 5:54 p.m.
A few weeks/months ago, this was all the rage here.
Someone was working on a prototype for a ram module plug in for the HP-41C (either module or card reader size).
Any update? Any news?
|Re: Any update on the HP-41C "ram module" project?|
Message #2 Posted by Meindert Kuipers on 23 Dec 2002, 3:11 p.m.,
in response to message #1 by Gene
I gues you are referring to my project. There is certainly progress, and I will try to make a more detailed update later. The status now is:
- new specifications are ready, will post them in a week or so on my website
- simulations are getting along just fine, I am adding functionality to make a full functional MLDL
- I have the Xilinx CPLD prototyping board on my desk
- I have bought a second hand scope/logic analyzer to do hardware debugging
- I am struggling with a few features, will ask questions to the forum in a week or so
Return to Index | Top of Index ]
Go back to the main exhibit hall