Help with HP-41C Clear Alarms
01-01-2018, 08:18 PM (This post was last modified: 01-01-2018 10:38 PM by Bill Duncan.)
Help with HP-41C Clear Alarms
I've posted a program I wrote for managing relative timer alarms. Rather a longish program that I collaborated with Kevin Viney on some time ago..

http://www.hpmuseum.org/forum/thread-9831.html

Currently only works with HP-41CX as the timer module doesn't have CLRALMS. I'm sure it could be substituted with some synthetic programming, but I haven't done any of that in decades.. I'm wondering if anyone here could help?

Also wondering if anyone has access to bar code printing for either this or the program I wrote almost 2 decades ago!
http://www.hpmuseum.org/software/41/41tmgr15.htm

(Apparenly I'm still a Junior member however, lol.)

Anyway, if anyone finds any bugs or has suggestions for improving, please let me know..

Happy 2018!
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
01-01-2018, 08:33 PM
RE: Help with
Sorry, didn't finish the subject line before pressing "Post". Meant to say, "Help with HP-41C Program" in the subject..
01-01-2018, 08:38 PM (This post was last modified: 01-01-2018 08:45 PM by Thomas Okken.)
(01-01-2018 08:18 PM)Bill Duncan Wrote:  (Apparenly I'm still a Junior member however, lol.)

If I remember correctly, you become a "member" after your 50th post, and "senior member" after your 300th. The amount of time since joining plays no part in this "ranking," which is fine, since it doesn't actually come with any privileges anyway.

EDIT: And by "time since joining," I meant, time since joining the new forum... so your activity before December 2013 doesn't count. As if the seniority ranking wasn't meaningless enough. Smile
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
01-01-2018, 08:47 PM
(01-01-2018 08:38 PM)Thomas Okken Wrote:  
(01-01-2018 08:18 PM)Bill Duncan Wrote:  (Apparenly I'm still a Junior member however, lol.)

If I remember correctly, you become a "member" after your 50th post, and "senior member" after your 300th. The amount of time since joining plays no part in this "ranking," which is fine, since it doesn't actually come with any privileges anyway.

EDIT: And by "time since joining," I meant, time since joining the new forum... so your activity before December 2013 doesn't count. As if the seniority ranking wasn't meaningless enough. Smile

..nothing to do with my Grey Beard then, good to know!
01-01-2018, 10:36 PM
(01-01-2018 08:33 PM)Bill Duncan Wrote:  Sorry, didn't finish the subject line before pressing "Post". Meant to say, "Help with HP-41C Program" in the subject..

As the author of that post, you can simply edit the original message.

I believe replies before the edit will retain the original , incomplete title, and replies after the edit should inherit the new title.

So, why not edit the title and let's find out for sure?

--Bob Prosperi
01-01-2018, 10:40 PM
RE: Help with HP-41C Clear Alarms
(01-01-2018 10:36 PM)rprosperi Wrote:  
(01-01-2018 08:33 PM)Bill Duncan Wrote:  Sorry, didn't finish the subject line before pressing "Post". Meant to say, "Help with HP-41C Program" in the subject..

As the author of that post, you can simply edit the original message.

I believe replies before the edit will retain the original , incomplete title, and replies after the edit should inherit the new title.

So, why not edit the title and let's find out for sure?

You're right, it worked, thanks!

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)