Numworks calculator
01-03-2018, 02:15 AM
Numworks calculator
https://www.numworks.com/

Fascinating that its programmable in Python ...
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
01-03-2018, 02:45 AM
RE: Numworks calculator
They have an emulator on their web site that allows you to try out the calculator
via it's emulator web page. The interesting thing is that they did not protect any
of the source code on this web page. You can view page source and download all
of the specialized functions and logic needed to make a local version of the emulator
on your home computer.
01-03-2018, 08:35 AM
(01-03-2018 02:45 AM)BarryMead Wrote:  The interesting thing is that they did not protect any of the source code on this web page. You can view page source and download all of the specialized functions and logic needed to make a local version of the emulator on your home computer.

As I understand it, the Numworks is all open source anyway. If I'm right about this, it would explain why nothing is protected.
01-03-2018, 09:55 AM
(01-03-2018 02:45 AM)BarryMead Wrote:  They have an emulator on their web site that allows you to try out the calculator
via it's emulator web page. The interesting thing is that they did not protect any
of the source code on this web page. You can view page source and download all
of the specialized functions and logic needed to make a local version of the emulator
on your home computer.

I also understood that numworks is all open source, it is what makes the project interesting. I wait one year and then I'll see where they are, although the prime app is really good for my needs.

Wikis are great, Contribute :)

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)