Anyone Have These EduCALC Catalogs?
07-25-2017, 12:11 AM
Anyone Have These EduCALC Catalogs?
Hi,

I am working on an EduCALC "project" and wondered if any kind soul here might have copies of any or all of the following EduCALC catalogs:

Issues 7,9,13,25,27,31 (not 31A) or 75

If you have any of these and would either be willing to lend them to me for scanning or would prefer to provide scans of the pages and can get in touch with me, I would be eternally grateful.

Thanks,
Jake Schwartz

jakes@pahhc.org
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
07-25-2017, 05:47 AM (This post was last modified: 07-25-2017 05:48 AM by Ángel Martin.)
RE: Anyone Have These EduCALC Catalogs?
I have #27, unfortunately a poor quality B&W pdf - sent to your email already in case it helps.
08-20-2017, 08:14 PM
(07-25-2017 12:11 AM)Jake Schwartz Wrote:  Hi,

I am working on an EduCALC "project" and wondered if any kind soul here might have copies of any or all of the following EduCALC catalogs:

Issues 7,9,13,25,27,31 (not 31A) or 75

If you have any of these and would either be willing to lend them to me for scanning or would prefer to provide scans of the pages and can get in touch with me, I would be eternally grateful.

Thanks,
Jake Schwartz

jakes@pahhc.org

I have 7 and 27. Still need scans?
08-25-2017, 03:32 AM
I absolutely need those scans! Would you be willing to lend them? If not, can I send my settings I'd like used?

Thanks very much,
Jake
08-25-2017, 03:32 PM
Hi Jake,

I emailed them a couple of days ago. They were scanned at 600 dpi so if you need a smaller file size Acrobat can perform optimization. Let me know.

Dave
08-25-2017, 05:59 PM
A couple of days ago? I don't think I saw them. Perhaps the file sizes were too large? How large were those attachments? Can you please send them again?

Please send to jakes@pahhc.org

I have been scanning at 200 DPI in greyscale only if the page was black and white and in color if the page had anything which wasn't black or white. DEFINITELY if the cover is in color, the scan of that page should be in color. Also, it is easier to manipulate the image if they are .jpg, so I've been scanning pages to .jpg and converting to pdf after all the adjusting was complete (such as rotating, cropping, etc.).
Thank you for all your help,

Jake
08-26-2017, 01:08 AM
Hi Dave,

Thanks very much for your scans of issues 7 and 27. That reduces the list of missing issues to only four remaining - 9,13,25 and 31.

Jake

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)