Print menus on HP-48G like HP-48S
07-22-2017, 03:42 PM
Print menus on HP-48G like HP-48S
I recently acquired an HP-48SX and like the ease of printing the stack and LCD via the PRINT button selection and menus. I'd like to be able to have my HP-48GX print via similar button/menu selections, but all I have been able to do is use the I/O input forms method to print the stack and LCD. Is there any way to configure the HP-48GX to use buttons/menus like the HP-48SX?
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
07-22-2017, 04:23 PM
RE: Print menus on HP-48G like HP-48S
(07-22-2017 03:42 PM)hpcalcuser83 Wrote:  I recently acquired an HP-48SX and like the ease of printing the stack and LCD via the PRINT button selection and menus. I'd like to be able to have my HP-48GX print via similar button/menu selections, but all I have been able to do is use the I/O input forms method to print the stack and LCD. Is there any way to configure the HP-48GX to use buttons/menus like the HP-48SX?

The following commands on the 48gx will activate a similar menu:
Code:
107 MENU
*Note: that's MENU spelled out, not the right-shifted NXT key. Those aren't the same thing.

You could also assign that to a key and keep your calculator in USER mode to have ready access to it. And if you like, you could even re-create the same commands in the same order as the 48sx if you prefer to have them that way. It all depends on your preferences and how much effort (and storage space) you want to apply to it.
07-22-2017, 05:14 PM
[Right Shift] [I/O] shows the I/O form but [Left Shift] [I/O] gives you soft menus like the 48SX.
07-22-2017, 09:32 PM
This is the information I needed. Thanks everyone!

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)