Journal of Symbolic Computation
07-03-2017, 12:21 AM (This post was last modified: 07-03-2017 12:32 AM by compsystems.)
Journal of Symbolic Computation
Hello.

The following article (1985) is a part of the Journal of Symbolic Computation. You can find the original PDF in the link below:
http://www.risc.jku.at/about/editorial/editorial.pdf

[Image: Journalcover_Jsc.gif]

The link before is a source of several articles. Is this information still valid? In which parts do you agree? Or would you like to add something?

Besides, I attached an editable version in Spanish and English. The spanish version requires a review of a volunteer.

Thanks.

http://eonicasys.com.co/public/math/CAS/...NG_SPN.pdf
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
07-03-2017, 02:00 PM
RE: Journal of Symbolic Computation
An important paragraph.

Quote:the construction of software systems for “scientific computation”, i.e. software systems integrating NUMERIC, ALGEBRAIC, GEOMETRIC AND LOGIC COMPUTATION, EMBEDDED IN AN AUTOMATIC PROGRAMMING AND KNOWLEDGE ENGINEERING environment is a major challenge for the next decade. A common research publication integrating the component areas is of vital importance to move towards the successful development of these “MATHEMATICAL EXPERT SYSTEMS”.

Is it correct to say that 30 years later we already have expert systems in mathematics?
07-26-2017, 02:47 AM
RE: Journal of Symbolic Computation
(07-03-2017 02:00 PM)compsystems Wrote:  An important paragraph.

Quote:the construction of software systems for “scientific computation”, i.e. software systems integrating NUMERIC, ALGEBRAIC, GEOMETRIC AND LOGIC COMPUTATION, EMBEDDED IN AN AUTOMATIC PROGRAMMING AND KNOWLEDGE ENGINEERING environment is a major challenge for the next decade. A common research publication integrating the component areas is of vital importance to move towards the successful development of these “MATHEMATICAL EXPERT SYSTEMS”.

Is it correct to say that 30 years later we already have expert systems in mathematics?

Yes, as in Mathematica...

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)