Download link Connectivity kit Mac OSX
06-25-2017, 01:18 PM
Download link Connectivity kit Mac OSX
Hello,

I time ago I have download the connectivity kit and the emulator running on the Mac OSX. I don't can find the link to download it.
Please can someone provide me this one?

Thanks in advance

Jan
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
06-25-2017, 01:23 PM
RE: Download link Connectivity kit Mac OSX
Here it is : ftp://ftp.hp.com/pub/calculators/Prime/
06-25-2017, 02:11 PM
I have download both. They are running, but the emulator is not connected to the
connectivity kit. Emulator(0) is showing, means the connectivity is not seeing the emulator. How can I connect the emulator?
06-25-2017, 05:27 PM
(06-25-2017 02:11 PM)Powersoft Wrote:  How can I connect the emulator?

Disclaimer: I have not done this myself. I do not use the Prime Emulator on my Mac.

I believe that you have to open a path through your Firewall. Take a look in your System Preferences, under Security and Privacy. Then, select Firewall Options, and you should be able to play around with your settings to allow the Emulator to connect to the Connection Kit.

Good luck!

smp
06-26-2017, 08:38 PM
(06-25-2017 02:11 PM)Powersoft Wrote:  I have download both. They are running, but the emulator is not connected to the
connectivity kit. Emulator(0) is showing, means the connectivity is not seeing the emulator. How can I connect the emulator?

1) Check to make sure that you have Enable Network selected for both emulator and conn. kit (see Preferences)
2) If you use a firewall, check to see if perhaps your firewall (on your Mac) is not blocking these apps.

Graph 3D | QPI | SolveSys

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)