Keys hold in the simulator
05-24-2017, 01:59 PM
Keys hold in the simulator
On a Spanish keyboard, we use the [Greek Alt] key to enter characters as "[" "{"

Steps to reproduce the error

Press the [space] key (hold) and then the [Greek Alt] key (hold) then release the [space] key, the [Greek Alt] key is pressed
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
05-24-2017, 03:08 PM
RE: Keys hold in the simulator
I reported this behavior for the German keyboard long time ago.
Arno
05-24-2017, 03:53 PM
The issues tend to happen with modifier key combinations (e.g. SHIFT + <key>). You can try to "undo" the stuck key by repeating the same sequence. For example, the + symbol can be accessed on a US keyboard using [Shift][+/=] which can sometimes "lock" the simulator keyboard. Simply repeat [Shift][+/=] again to undo the stuck key.

Graph 3D | QPI | SolveSys
05-24-2017, 08:39 PM
(05-24-2017 03:53 PM)Han Wrote:  The issues tend to happen with modifier key combinations (e.g. SHIFT + <key>). You can try to "undo" the stuck key by repeating the same sequence. For example, the + symbol can be accessed on a US keyboard using [Shift][+/=] which can sometimes "lock" the simulator keyboard. Simply repeat [Shift][+/=] again to undo the stuck key.

Nope, Strg+Enter works (somehow), but I prefer now using the virtual keyboard as there are no Problems with alternate key sequences.
Arno
05-25-2017, 12:56 AM
What is Strg+Enter; and is this on a US keyboard?

05-25-2017, 08:12 AM
Strg used to be Ctrl in former times , enter is return, with + both pressed at the same time. The keyboard is German.
Arno
05-25-2017, 11:29 AM (This post was last modified: 05-26-2017 01:05 PM by compsystems.)
In a class presentation with the simulator projected it is annoying that the keys are stuck, please hp-group try to solve this problem,
In the current full screen please show the keyboard at the bottom and split, In order to take advantage of more horizontal space and eliminate the black part of the following real capture Also please emphasize in the title that is a computer software and not emulator

version 2016
[Image: hp_prime_computer_software_full_screen_image00.png]

version 2017 =)
[Image: hp_prime_computer_software_full_screen_image01.png]

Thanks
05-25-2017, 08:24 PM (This post was last modified: 05-25-2017 08:26 PM by Han.)
The skins can be modified to however you wish. There was a thread a while back on how to go about doing it. I think eried even made a tutorial on it.

http://www.hpmuseum.org/forum/thread-859.html
http://www.hpmuseum.org/forum/thread-7139.html

05-26-2017, 12:58 PM
currently is no form to see a custom skin in full screen, the way I propose in the above image, it always accommodates the keyboard to the right. =(

Other computer mathematical systems for PC like geogebra accommodate the keyboard in the inferior part in full screen, I think that this characteristic must be replicated

[Image: geogebra_computer_software_full_screen_image00.png]

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)