Finding polynomials from a set of coordinates
03-19-2017, 10:35 AM
RE: Finding polynomials from a set of coordinates
(03-14-2017 02:20 AM)SlideRule Wrote:  tdh79

I will assume we sufficiently answered your question and in future queries a common reference might be an edition of the Lineman and Cableman's Field Manual ISBN: 978-0-07-162122-9 (2nd edition) or related occupational manual?

BEST!
SlideRule

Sufficiently would be a bit of an understatement.. Smile Many of the solutions suggested here are a lot more advanced than I understand. The main problem for me is that my class uses some Casio calculator and the tuition is based on that calculator, this means I have to figure out how to do the same things on my own. Guess that`s what i get for getting addicted to RPN.. Wink
I see there was a bit of confusion as to whether i needed accurate or close fit, honestly I'm not really sure but i believe accurate fit is what I'm after. Thanks for the tip about the Field Manual btw
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-19-2017, 11:49 PM
RE: Finding polynomials from a set of coordinates
(03-19-2017 10:35 AM)tdh79 Wrote:  ... Thanks for the tip about the Field Manual btw
PM sent, return email acknowledged. We ALL had our starts and advanced, in time, with training and experience. You will experience progress and WE will do our best to assist you in your journey. Keep asking the questions and we will get to understand you a bit better.

BEST!
SlideRule
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)