Source and storage of data
03-11-2017, 01:31 PM
Source and storage of data
What variables store your data in FLASH and not in RAM? HVars? AVars?
I would like to know just to send to memory what is necessary when creating programs.

Viga C | TD | FB
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-12-2017, 02:24 AM
RE: Source and storage of data
(03-11-2017 01:31 PM)Carlos295pz Wrote:  What variables store your data in FLASH and not in RAM? HVars? AVars?
I would like to know just to send to memory what is necessary when creating programs.

When you turn the calculator off, then everything user-created is stored into flash. Perhaps I am not understanding the question clearly. Are you possibly asking about whether certain variables are stored directly in to flash, as opposed to being loaded into RAM first and then later into flash during an OFF sequence?

Graph 3D | QPI | SolveSys
Find all posts by this user
03-12-2017, 05:27 AM (This post was last modified: 03-12-2017 05:31 AM by Carlos295pz.)
RE: Source and storage of data
(03-12-2017 02:24 AM)Han Wrote:  When you turn the calculator off, then everything user-created is stored into flash. Perhaps I am not understanding the question clearly. Are you possibly asking about whether certain variables are stored directly in to flash, as opposed to being loaded into RAM first and then later into flash during an OFF sequence?

Exactly, such as AVars, sometimes I find that it is saved directly in FLASH, I would like to know more for those variables and load variables to use in RAM.

Viga C | TD | FB
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)