User Manual Example Not Working (?)
02-27-2014, 03:05 PM (This post was last modified: 02-27-2014 03:06 PM by NMihiylov.)
User Manual Example Not Working (?)
Has anyone tried the example given within Chapter 7 for the Advanced Graphing App?

I am referencing example 3.) mod x = 3 each time I try to enter the calculation I receive a syntax error.

I am not that familiar with this equation - so I contacted HP support, they advised to try to run it on the emulator - I did with the same result, make sure that i have the latest firmware update...I do, then they suggested a reset. Before I reset I thought that I would check here to see if anyone else experienced the same result.

Again, it is in Chapter 7, page 125 and it is example #3

Any feedback would greatly be appreciated.

Thank you,

Nick
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-27-2014, 03:41 PM
RE: User Manual Example Not Working (?)
y mod x = 3

The y got deleted somewhere along the line. I think it was fixed in the last batch of changes made on the manual, but I'm not 100% sure on that. I will check to find out.

TW

Although I work for HP, the views and opinions I post here are my own.
02-27-2014, 07:30 PM (This post was last modified: 02-27-2014 07:31 PM by NMihiylov.)
RE: User Manual Example Not Working (?)
Thank You Tim,

I knew the equation was missing something, but it wasn't sure what it was missing. I modified the equation in the Advanced Graphing app and was able to to recreate the graph as depicted on page 126.

Thank you for you advice.

Best Regards,

Nick

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)