List and Matrix key Crash prime
02-26-2014, 03:39 PM
List and Matrix key Crash prime
I was using Vars to access List and Matrix and noticed the keys List and Matrix, are they suppose to display the list of list or matrix's. on my prime if I hit those keys the prime crashes and reboots, I assume thats not normal and not sure what to do
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-26-2014, 03:44 PM (This post was last modified: 02-26-2014 03:46 PM by Dougggg.)
RE: List and Matrix key Crash prime
Its ok now I switch from the Function app to Spreadsheet App and now it works normal, I guess another app problem. Apps where a good idea i guess, except for all the freaky problems/crashes. I think the prime doesnt have good memory manangement.
02-26-2014, 03:49 PM
Please describe a procedure to reproduce the crash.
I understand it crash depending on active App and/or some settings

Patrice
“Everything should be made as simple as possible, but no simpler.” Albert Einstein
02-26-2014, 06:25 PM
Thats the hard part when I get the crashes, there is usually not much in common. The past week or so I was written a couple apps to use the spreadsheet, i had a crash there but wouldnt know how to recreate. thats the hard part usually i cannot recreate. the common denominater would probably be the spreadsheet. but I havent bean using rpn anymore. I guess I mentioned memory manangement because of the arbitrary/random nature of the crashes. if I get anything moredefinative to recreate i will post
02-26-2014, 07:48 PM (This post was last modified: 02-26-2014 07:51 PM by massimo.)
I have a similar problem and I don't think it is bound to the app used. The calculator crashes when I edit a list or a matrix using the Mem key. Sometime the problem appears, sometime not. If I use the List or the Matrix key, there isn't any problem.
I wasn't able to replicate the bug. I have the same behavior with the emulator.

Massimo
from 34c to prime

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)