Acron RPN Calculator now available for iOS (and some Android news)
01-13-2017, 12:44 AM
Acron RPN Calculator now available for iOS (and some Android news)
I want to thank everyone on the forum for helping me launch Acron RPN Calculator for Android last year. Your insights were extremely valuable, and I credit them with why the Android version has been so successful.

With that in mind, I can think of no place I’d rather go to publicly announce that Acron RPN Calculator is now available on iOS. Just like on Android, there are two versions for iOS, a full-featured paid version and a free version with a subset of functionality. Here's the links to iTunes: paid free

Development for the Android version of Acron RPN Calculator has been busy too. The December update added the ability to preserve the stack between sessions, which was probably our most requested feature. A new toolbar now displays when an item is selected in the stack that allows drop-n, dup-n, STO, and roll-n, all of which are extremely helpful in organizing your stack. And as always, we're constantly updating the numeric engine to give the mathematically perfect answer to as many calculations as possible.

[Image: Screenshot_20161026-191226.png] [Image: Screenshot_20161026-193217.png] [Image: Screenshot_20161026-192913.png]
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
01-13-2017, 02:18 AM
RE: Acron RPN Calculator now available for iOS (and some Android news)
(01-13-2017 12:44 AM)vanLudwig Wrote:  The December update added the ability to preserve the stack between sessions, which was probably our most requested feature. A new toolbar now displays when an item is selected in the stack that allows drop-n, dup-n, STO, and roll-n, all of which are extremely helpful in organizing your stack.

Many thanks for the Android update; Acron just keeps getting better. While I certainly noticed the stack is preserved across sessions (thank you!) I had not noticed the toolbar appearing when touching stack items (I never touched them before); a subtle but very useful enhancement. Keep these good ideas coming.

--Bob Prosperi
01-20-2017, 02:38 PM
RE: Acron RPN Calculator now available for iOS (and some Android news)
Has anyone found any bugs in the iOS release? We're looking at releasing the first patch early next week. Current known problems are:
  • add/subtract percentage doesn't draw correctly
  • no bluetooth keyboard support
  • iPad screenshots in iTunes are stretched/distorted

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)