HP-35: Schematic diagram by Jacques Laporte
11-22-2016, 10:26 PM
HP-35: Schematic diagram by Jacques Laporte
I found the HP-35 schematic diagram created by Jacques Laporte hidden and forgotten in one of my archive disk drives.

I'm sharing it here as a tribute to the great work developed by Jacques Laporte.
Also it may be useful for those who still doesn't have a copy of it.

Attached File(s)
.pdf  HP-35_ schematics_Jacques-Laporte.pdf (Size: 347.68 KB / Downloads: 242)

Jose Mesquita
RadioMuseum.org member

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-23-2016, 07:52 AM
RE: HP-35: Schematic diagram by Jacques Laporte
You can never have enough informations about calculators ;-). Thanks a lot!
11-23-2016, 04:02 PM (This post was last modified: 11-23-2016 05:06 PM by Harald.)
(11-22-2016 10:26 PM)jebem Wrote:  I found the HP-35 schematic diagram created by Jacques Laporte hidden and forgotten in one of my archive disk drives.

I'm sharing it here as a tribute to the great work developed by Jacques Laporte.
Also it may be useful for those who still doesn't have a copy of it.

Thanks a lot Jose for adding another piece of the puzzle!

My work on the display driver is founded on Jacques work.
11-23-2016, 11:41 PM (This post was last modified: 11-27-2017 09:36 AM by jebem.)
(11-23-2016 04:02 PM)Harald Wrote:  Thanks a lot Jose for adding another piece of the puzzle!
My work on the display driver is founded on Jacques work.

My pleasure, Harald!

In fact I realize that I have most of the original Jacques Laporte portal that I believe I have downloaded before it was shutdown after he passed away.

I know there are a couple of mirror sites putting together his legacy and I might contact them in case they need my copy of the files.

Anyhow, I have now uploaded all my Jacques Laporte portal's files (above 2300 files and folders in a 25MB zip file free of viruses) to a shared folder in Google Drive.
I tested the anonymous access and anyone should be able to access it freely.

Jose Mesquita
RadioMuseum.org member

11-27-2017, 08:08 AM
(11-23-2016 11:41 PM)jebem Wrote:  ...Anyhow, I have now uploaded all my Jacques Laporte portal's files (above 2300 files and folders in a 25MB zip file free of viruses) to a shared folder in Google Drive.
Any chance you could reshare this archive? There are images (such as wilkes.gif and others on the C&T page) which I'm failing to find online.
11-27-2017, 08:57 AM
(11-23-2016 11:41 PM)jebem Wrote:  Anyhow, I have now uploaded all my Jacques Laporte portal's files (above 2300 files and folders in a 25MB zip file free of viruses) to a shared folder in Google Drive.

neat! Can I add it to the hp calc torrent? I think yes since the original site is gone.

Wikis are great, Contribute :)
11-27-2017, 09:50 AM
(11-27-2017 08:08 AM)EdS2 Wrote:  
(11-23-2016 11:41 PM)jebem Wrote:  ...Anyhow, I have now uploaded all my Jacques Laporte portal's files (above 2300 files and folders in a 25MB zip file free of viruses) to a shared folder in Google Drive.
Any chance you could reshare this archive? There are images (such as wilkes.gif and others on the C&T page) which I'm failing to find online.

It is back. I might have deleted that folder a while ago by accident.
The new url was updated in my original post. Here is it as well:

Anyhow, I have now uploaded all my Jacques Laporte portal's files (above 2300 files and folders in a 25MB zip file free of viruses) to a shared folder in Google Drive.

Jose Mesquita
RadioMuseum.org member

11-27-2017, 10:11 AM
(11-27-2017 08:57 AM)pier4r Wrote:  neat! Can I add it to the hp calc torrent? I think yes since the original site is gone.

Hi,

I don't know. I do not understand almost anything about copyright issues and leave it to my lawyers when/if needed.
This excellent scientific and technological research was developed by Jacques Laporte.
He was proud of is work and wanted to share it with the rest of the world, so it was publicly published on the Internet, so that anyone could access and have a copy of his work freely.

However, should I receive a complain from his legal heirs, I will remove the files immediately.

Jose Mesquita
RadioMuseum.org member

11-27-2017, 11:36 AM
Understood. It makes sense yes. One could be all for sharing, and then the heirs may be greedy. The world has many variations. Thanks for the info!

Wikis are great, Contribute :)
11-27-2017, 02:54 PM
Thanks for the files Jose!
11-28-2017, 10:00 AM (This post was last modified: 11-28-2017 11:14 AM by jebem.)
(11-27-2017 02:54 PM)EdS2 Wrote:  Thanks for the files Jose!

You are welcome!
But I realize that I might have failed back then when copying the site's contents as there are quite a few missing objects in my offline copy as well.
I can't remember what tool i have used, it was long time ago for my poor memory to recall.

If anyone with a more complete version is willing to share it, I would appreciate a copy as well.

Edit:
Meanwhile i remember that someone was putting a new site together.
See here:
http://www.jacques-laporte.org/
Anyone knows who is the creator/administrator?
Also, I wonder why is the above site so slow to show the pages and objects. Some objects even never load, at least from my computer connection.

Well, I found yet another site devoted to Jacques, and this one seems to have been updated in 2015, so later than the above site.
http://home.citycable.ch/pierrefleur/Jacques-Laporte/

Jose Mesquita
RadioMuseum.org member

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)