HHC 2016 --Ride from Denver International to Cambria Suites Fort Collins ? I need one
09-08-2016, 08:23 PM
HHC 2016 --Ride from Denver International to Cambria Suites Fort Collins ? I need one
I'll be arriving Friday around 10-11am at Denver International and leaving Sunday night on the red-eye out of Denver.

I am hoping :-) to hit a ride with someone if you are arriving around this time and headed to the conference hotel in Fort Collins. Sunday night my flight would leave around midnight so as long as you are headed out Sunday, that's great.

Be glad to ride up with someone and back with someone else if they don't mind riding with a boring guy like myself. Ha.

Anyone?
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
09-08-2016, 08:34 PM
RE: HHC 2016 --Ride from Denver International to Cambria Suites Fort Collins ? I need one
-I will be arriving Denver airport Friday evening; eta 7:15pm and have rented a small car.
-Leaving Monday evening directly after NIST tour.

Sorry Gene, unless you want to wait :-)

others attending, Email me if you need a ride.

Geoff
09-09-2016, 02:09 PM
RE: HHC 2016 --Ride from Denver International to Cambria Suites Fort Collins ? I need one
If anyone can't find a ride or needs a shuttle service, the one I usually use is called "Green Ride Colorado" and is quite reasonably priced.

TW

Although I work for HP, the views and opinions I post here are my own.
09-09-2016, 02:28 PM
(09-09-2016 02:09 PM)Tim Wessman Wrote:  If anyone can't find a ride or needs a shuttle service, the one I usually use is called "Green Ride Colorado" and is quite reasonably priced.

That's the company (website) that I choose this week and the price is $44 USD per ride so my total cost is $88 USD.

Sylvain
09-16-2016, 02:45 AM
..see your email...
(09-08-2016 08:23 PM)Gene Wrote:  I'll be arriving Friday around 10-11am at Denver International and leaving Sunday night on the red-eye out of Denver.

I am hoping :-) to hit a ride with someone if you are arriving around this time and headed to the conference hotel in Fort Collins. Sunday night my flight would leave around midnight so as long as you are headed out Sunday, that's great.

Be glad to ride up with someone and back with someone else if they don't mind riding with a boring guy like myself. Ha.

Anyone?

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)