Stat 2Var Sketch (New Feature)
04-23-2016, 08:48 PM
Stat 2Var Sketch (New Feature)
Love the update, just one little thing I ran into by checking it out . . .

The sketch feature works fine, except <Num:Stats> displays garbage for r, R^2, and the covariances in the respective columns S1, . . ., S5. This appears to be the case for other user-defined fits as well, but not for the pre-defined ones in <Symb>, like linear, logarithmic, exponential, etc., which are OK.

And it seems to be impossible to delete just one of the custom sketch fits, when the message "All functions in Symb are already defined" appears. Pressing <Del> on a particular analysis S1,. . . , S5 has no effect, and pressing <Clear> clears everything, including any non-user defined fits.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-23-2016, 10:12 PM
RE: Stat 2Var Sketch (New Feature)
I didnĀ“t see your post, I have opened a new thread about it.
04-23-2016, 10:56 PM
No problem. Great minds think along the same lines at the same times!
04-25-2016, 03:10 PM
(04-23-2016 08:48 PM)Helge Gabert Wrote:  And it seems to be impossible to delete just one of the custom sketch fits, when the message "All functions in Symb are already defined" appears. Pressing <Del> on a particular analysis S1,. . . , S5 has no effect, and pressing <Clear> clears everything, including any non-user defined fits.

Filed the other one on his thread already. I filed for just this little part of it since it was different.

Thanks!

TW

Although I work for HP, the views and opinions I post here are my own.

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)