Transferring data to the HP prime APP problem
03-26-2016, 03:30 PM
Transferring data to the HP prime APP problem
Does anyone know how to copy and paste a program onto the HP Prime app running on a android device. I have just downloaded the HP Prime app to my android device and came to a realisation. There doesn't appear to be a way to copy and paste programs from within my android device nor does there appear to be a way to copy from my computer to my android hp prime app. I should also note that the hp connectivity kit doesn't seem to help either.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-26-2016, 03:37 PM
RE: Transferring data to the HP prime APP problem
(03-26-2016 03:30 PM)pr011235 Wrote:  Does anyone know how to copy and paste a program onto the HP Prime app running on a android device. I have just downloaded the HP Prime app to my android device and came to a realisation. There doesn't appear to be a way to copy and paste programs from within my android device nor does there appear to be a way to copy from my computer to my android hp prime app. I should also note that the hp connectivity kit doesn't seem to help either.

Swipe from the left side of the screen to open the menu. Also, tapping the hp logo does the same. (Or is there a hamburger button up there? I don't remember well as I'm just waking up)

That will give you a menu with copy/paste. You are correct though, the connectivity kit does not talk to the apps yet.

TW

Although I work for HP, the views and opinions I post here are my own.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)