New updated documentation to be releasd soon
03-07-2016, 04:37 PM
New updated documentation to be releasd soon
Things seems to be moving once again Smile

Check this out at the European HP Prime Forum in this post from Klaas Kuperus, the product manager MORAVIA Europe:
"A (major) update for the manual will be coming soon, as some things stated there are no longer in line with the current firmware."

For those who were not aware of that European forum, it seems to be using the same software base as this MoHPC forum.

Jose Mesquita
RadioMuseum.org member

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-07-2016, 05:31 PM
RE: New updated documentation to be releasd soon
It is the documentation of the actual bugs. Chapter 1/22

My website: erwin.ried.cl
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
03-08-2016, 11:03 AM (This post was last modified: 03-08-2016 11:06 AM by leprechaun.)
Last year, Klaas Kuperus had announced a new firmware for Dec. 2015.... I did not find these posts when I last came to the cited site. No idea if they disappeared because of a server crash or something ;-)
Announcements from him are not always trustworth.
03-08-2016, 11:28 AM (This post was last modified: 03-08-2016 11:29 AM by jebem.)
(03-08-2016 11:03 AM)leprechaun Wrote:  Last year, Klaas Kuperus had announced a new firmware for Dec. 2015.... I did not find these posts when I last came to the cited site. No idea if they disappeared because of a server crash or something ;-)

I believe they changed the forum software recently. So the old forum posts are lost in space somewhere.

I remember Klaas announcing a new firmware release, maybe two years ago, and at that time most of the folks here had doubts about his claim.
For that reason Klaas came up to the light here and explained his position as an official HP distributor and have told that the source of that information came from inside HP and he even told that he was authorized to release that information.
In fact that firmware release became available after a few weeks.

About that alleged dec-2015 firmware release announcement, I confess that I missed it because I don't go to his site frequently.

Jose Mesquita
RadioMuseum.org member

03-08-2016, 12:26 PM
With due respect for "official HP distributor's," absent an authorized HP spokesman, any information regarding HP products, is questionable, in my opinion. Information released indirectly, would be just asking for trouble, for either side of the marketing divide!

-Dale-
03-08-2016, 03:41 PM (This post was last modified: 03-08-2016 10:50 PM by KlaasKuperus.)
(03-08-2016 11:03 AM)leprechaun Wrote:  Last year, Klaas Kuperus had announced a new firmware for Dec. 2015.... I did not find these posts when I last came to the cited site. No idea if they disappeared because of a server crash or something ;-)

The old forum is indeed completely gone, and replaced with a new one. I get my info from different people in HP and share what I am allowed to share.

Product Manager HP for MORAVIA Consulting, the EMEA & AP Licensee for HP Calculators.

http://www.hpcalcs.com
03-08-2016, 07:23 PM
There you are Folks! Straight from the Horse's Mouth itself. !!
03-09-2016, 12:14 AM
Until I open up the connectivity kit and I start downloading something new, it is all a lie, even if it comes from an official source.

I like HP policy about not making claims they can't deliver.

I would like to see a top 3 or top 10 features they are working on, but clearly make no promises. Unlike Microsoft, they promised Cortana on Xbox to come in fall 2015, but they didn't deliver, oh and by the way they took away my Kinect hand gestures without even mentioning it.

So I hope we don't see a similar thing in HP. Just imagine if they said, you are getting built in 3D graphing then they remove touch screen because they don't think anyone uses it, and didn't bother telling you when you update, it's just gone.

Therefore I suggest you withhold speculation because it will make you sad. Smile

-Luis-

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)