DM 15L v.19 PSE problems
02-09-2016, 07:04 PM
DM 15L v.19 PSE problems
I have upgraded my DM15L to firmware version #19 to get rid of the keypress issues that occur in v.16 (cf. recent threads).

Now I seem to run into another problem:
The following program cannot be stopped by pressing any key in firmware v.19:

LBL A
+
PSE
GTO A

During runtime of the loop, in the 12 MHz mode, repeatedly pushing any button rapidly (~10 Hz) will eventually stop the program (sooner or later). In the 48MHz mode, I had to reset the calculator (hidden rear side reset button).

Without the PSE command, the above infinite loop is easily stopped by pushing any button once (in both the 12MHz and the 48MHz mode). Which is, of course, the expected behaviour.

I sort of remember that the PSE function worked correctly in firmware #16.
Does anybody else see the same result with the most recent firmware?

Best regards
Roman
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-09-2016, 09:47 PM
RE: DM 15L v.19 PSE problems
Without owning one of those devices - can you maybe stop the program by holding a key down?
02-09-2016, 10:14 PM
Yes, indeed - holding down a key to stop the loop works in the 12 MHz mode - but the fast mode does not respond to anything apart from a hard reset.
Roman
02-09-2016, 10:42 PM (This post was last modified: 02-10-2016 12:34 AM by BarryMead.)
I observed the same bug with V19 of the DM-15L firmware. They definitely need to add a keystroke exit to the pause loop.
I sent in a report of this bug to Michael at Swiss Micros, and he confirmed the bug, and forwarded the issue to David (the fimrware guy) to be fixed soon. We can all look forward to release V20.

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)