Thread Closed 
What is happening with our forum member Gérard (ggauny@live.fr) ?
01-08-2016, 04:12 PM (This post was last modified: 01-08-2016 04:17 PM by jebem.)
What is happening with our forum member Gérard (ggauny@live.fr) ?
Anyone have news from Gérard?
Last visit to this forum was Monday, 21st December, 2015 08:28.

My understanding from his last posts was that he had some kind of issue related to a visit to a hospital, but I could not understand if he was there for diagnosis and treatment or something else.

Jose Mesquita
RadioMuseum.org member

Find all posts by this user
01-11-2016, 11:43 AM
RE: What is happening with our forum member Gérard (ggauny@live.fr) ?
No news?

I hope this is not another member quitting using these forums.
Probably he is on vacation.

His questions and testing on the WP-34S was injecting some life in the forum, eventually dragging more users into it.

Jose Mesquita
RadioMuseum.org member

01-11-2016, 02:00 PM
(01-11-2016 11:43 AM)jebem Wrote:  Probably he is on vacation.

His questions and testing on the WP-34S was injecting some life in the forum, eventually dragging more users into it.

Jose, please be careful with the term "on vacation" here. In forum newspeak (cf. George Orwell, 1984), it has a very special meaning. "Dragging more users into" our forum won't protect anybody against being sent "on vacation".

Alas, I don't know any news of Gérard either - though he's old enough to quit for several reasons (I hope he didn't).

d:-/
01-11-2016, 04:21 PM
(01-11-2016 02:00 PM)walter b Wrote:  
(01-11-2016 11:43 AM)jebem Wrote:  Probably he is on vacation.

Jose, please be careful with the term "on vacation" here. In forum newspeak (cf. George Orwell, 1984), it has a very special meaning. "Dragging more users into" our forum won't protect anybody against being sent "on vacation".

Alas, I don't know any news of Gérard either - though he's old enough to quit for several reasons (I hope he didn't).

dUndecided
Walter; Jebem was talking about one of our fellows who may be ill. This is no time for more of your childish, self centered moaning. Thread closed.
Thread Closed 

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)