HP 17BII Plus not able to clear currency storage
01-04-2016, 03:34 PM
HP 17BII Plus not able to clear currency storage
I recently bought a HP 17BII+ and really love it. However, I found when I STO an exchange rate, there is no way to clear it. It doesn't affect usage because I can always replace them but the last input is always there. Could anybody help me with it?

Thank you in advance.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
01-04-2016, 04:31 PM (This post was last modified: 01-04-2016 04:33 PM by Didier Lachieze.)
RE: HP 17BII Plus not able to clear currency storage
From the 17BII+ manual:
Quote:Clearing the Currency Variables
Pressing Shift CLR DATA while the CURRX menu is displayed sets the RATE to 1.0000. The values of the two current currencies are cleared to 0.

You can also check this link: HP 17bII+ Financial Calculator - Clearing and Correcting.
01-04-2016, 06:23 PM
(01-04-2016 04:31 PM)Didier Lachieze Wrote:  From the 17BII+ manual:

Interesting that the PDF file HP offers for download is for the older 17BII+ Gold and not the newer (and still in production) 17BII+ Silver. True the changes were very minor, but after all they're only bits; you'd think the newer bits would be offered...

--Bob Prosperi
01-11-2016, 09:35 AM
(01-04-2016 04:31 PM)Didier Lachieze Wrote:  From the 17BII+ manual:
Quote:Clearing the Currency Variables
Pressing Shift CLR DATA while the CURRX menu is displayed sets the RATE to 1.0000. The values of the two current currencies are cleared to 0.

You can also check this link: HP 17bII+ Financial Calculator - Clearing and Correcting.

Thank you for your reply. An additional question: can I erase the name tags of the currency as well? It's just not looking good.

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)