Suggestion: Soft Menu
12-30-2015, 12:31 AM
Suggestion: Soft Menu
So I have fat fingers and the way I press buttons isn't very "normal" is the nice way to put it. That being said along the same idea of Having larger text for better visibility, would it be possible to add an option to make the soft menu keys "taller", the width is fine. The issue I have is the height. I would sacrifice screen space for key height up to the max height of the physical key height. Why the physical key height? Well as it turns out my brain is Already used to pressing the keys and having that kind of real estate In the interface. And I will be frank I dread having to use the soft menu sometimes because the initial interface is the bottle neck. After I have pressed Var> Home (it is this home option and others like it that make the feel, the flow, and the efficiently not what it should be) once I have pressed the Home soft key button in this case I can use the arrow keys and I prefer the numeric shortcuts to navigate.

-Luis-
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
12-30-2015, 05:42 AM
RE: Suggestion: Soft Menu
Hi Luis,
Use a stylus pen, works very well.
I use a stylus pen (I have "normal" fingers, sorry!) from BIG, a ballpoint and stylus together.
For more accurate selection buy a smaller stylus type.

— Dirk Hartland
12-30-2015, 03:40 PM
RE: Suggestion: Soft Menu
Thanks for the suggestion. But it would completely defeat the use of my fingers. I don't want to add another thing to carry with me.

-Luis-

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)