possible BUG to scroll long text [i-os hpprime]
12-28-2015, 07:45 PM (This post was last modified: 12-28-2015 07:54 PM by compsystems.)
possible BUG to scroll long text [i-os hpprime]
sorry for bad English post
watch from 3:18/43 minutes

SPN video

it also shows how cumbersome it is to install a user program created on a PC to the "emulator" =[
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
12-31-2015, 03:11 PM
RE: possible BUG to scroll long text [i-os hpprime]
This bug has already been reported.

-Luis-
01-01-2016, 04:45 PM (This post was last modified: 01-01-2016 04:46 PM by compsystems.)
We expect an early release, with some corrections and agile way to send and receive files, also in android'os
01-01-2016, 05:58 PM
I wouldn't hold my breath. I'd rather the team spend time on stuff that effects the physical device, then everything else secondary.

-Luis-
01-02-2016, 03:26 AM
android & i-OS applications have other users' should not be secondary
01-02-2016, 03:45 PM
That is your opinion and you are entitled to it.

-Luis-
01-02-2016, 05:58 PM
the hp'prime on mobile devices (android, ios) not intended high school students, friends who have purchased this application, are engineers, university professors, etc
01-02-2016, 06:11 PM (This post was last modified: 01-02-2016 06:14 PM by salvomic.)
(01-01-2016 05:58 PM)luisphysics Wrote:  I wouldn't hold my breath. I'd rather the team spend time on stuff that effects the physical device, then everything else secondary.

(01-02-2016 05:58 PM)compsystems Wrote:  the hp'prime on mobile devices (android, ios) not intended high school students, friends who have purchased this application, are engineers, university professors, etc

hi Luis and compsystems,
in my opinion both physical device and the mobile dev versions are important.
Sure the physical device is the principal, but there are some situations in there we (for lack of space or other reasons) prefer to have a Prime "emulator" with us also if the physical device is not in the bag, almost to perform the standard operations (and better if we can also execute custom programs).
So I hope the team - as they already kindly do - continue to spend their time both in the physical and the "virtual" version of the Prime.
In the mobile devices maybe there are still some bugs (like the scroll bug) but I'm sure they'll correct soon them, as always. IMHO they could also think whether is important or not maybe to provide a way to restore a backup from physical Prime into iOS or Android version, or some other useful things...
Surely first or later the developing and debugging will go in parallel for both systems, and we can hope to have better Prime (always with us, in any situation!), independently of the platform :-)

my two "Prime" cents

Salvo

∫aL√0mic (IT9CLU) :: HP Prime 50g 41CX 71b 42s 39s 35s 12C 15C - DM42, DM41X - WP34s Prime Soft. Lib
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)