Three questions about iOS Prime
12-19-2015, 09:54 PM
Three questions about iOS Prime
hi,
I'm very happy with Prime in iOS (especially in iPad, very comfortable, bigger...)
I wonder three things about custom programs and apps, however.
1. The Wireless Network (4th page of Home Settings) how it works (will work)?
2. How to copy *easily* in the app custom apps and programs (without CK)?
3. It would be a nice thing to could synchronize the Prime with the app, passing every apps, programs and variables, maybe via iTunes to have the same configuration i.e. in the Prime, the iPhone and the iPad... Is that idea "working in progress"?

Thank you a lot, HP and the Team, for this app, a truly good gift for Xmas :-)

Salvo

P.S.: I would like to copy at least some programs of mine, the app Astrolab and that of Han for 3D graphics...

∫aL√0mic (IT9CLU) :: HP Prime 50g 41CX 71b 42s 39s 35s 12C 15C - DM42, DM41X - WP34s Prime Soft. Lib
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
12-20-2015, 01:45 AM
RE: Three questions about iOS Prime
Copy the text; to paste, swipe the app left/right to reveal the virtual calculator's "edit" menu where you can then paste into the emulator.

Graph 3D | QPI | SolveSys
Find all posts by this user
12-20-2015, 07:49 AM
(12-20-2015 01:45 AM)Han Wrote:  Copy the text; to paste, swipe the app left/right to reveal the virtual calculator's "edit" menu where you can then paste into the emulator.

thank you Han, I'll try.
However it would better to transfer all at a glance with some system of backup/restore...

ok, this for a program, but how to do with a custom app, like yours, always with edit?

Salvo

∫aL√0mic (IT9CLU) :: HP Prime 50g 41CX 71b 42s 39s 35s 12C 15C - DM42, DM41X - WP34s Prime Soft. Lib
12-21-2015, 06:49 AM
It's not so easy to copy in iOS, sometimes...
I copied some txt with my programs in iCloud, then opened one of them in Pages, selected all text, Copy, than in iOS Prime opened "Programs", created one, Paste.
With short programs it's almost ok, but with long ones Programs shows arrows in every 4 sides, then it doesn't scroll bottom, no edit and always errors: maybe Pages insert some page changes or other issue...
With other program even more difficult to select all (and only) the right text, i.e. with the Forum in Safari or opening the txt directly in iCloud Drive...

Any help?
Thank you!

Salvo

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)