PDF's Problem running
11-17-2015, 06:01 PM
PDF's Problem running
Hello, im new in this forum.

First of all apologize for my bad English.

I bought the new pHP Prime 1 week ago.

I have seen several tutorials to send PDF to the calculator, but when i try to run always gives me an error.

I use Tiplanet.org converter and my calculator is in version 2015.06.17, but when i transfer .hpprgm to programs with connectivity kit and try to execute in calculator It appears one "!" in a yellow circle that will not let me run it.

Anyone knows how to solve this problem?
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-17-2015, 06:45 PM
RE: PDF's Problem running
The most common cause of erratic behaviour with converted images / PDFs is the size of the generated program. In general, avoid program files larger than 1 MB. The Prime often displays incorrect behaviour after transferring, when executing or after executing such large programs.

As a first step, remove the generated program files from the calculator, reboot your calculator, and try again transferring the programs, then opening them ?
11-17-2015, 07:03 PM
RE: PDF's Problem running
Im trying to upload a program with 817kbs... Also try to remove and reboot but the problem persist...

On the other hand im doing the same with HP Prime Virtual Calculator and there isnt any problem, the program works to the first...

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)