calculator crash when execute LOCAL X; in Home mode
11-13-2015, 03:17 PM
calculator crash when execute LOCAL X; in Home mode
Hello,

Same as title, calculator crash when type LOCAL X; [ENTER].
Real calculator,PC and android version have the same problem.

Don't ask me why execute LOCAL in Home mode.Tongue

Regards,
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-13-2015, 08:15 PM (This post was last modified: 11-13-2015 08:28 PM by Hlib.)
RE: calculator crash when execute LOCAL X; in Home mode
"This application has crashed and will be restarted" - says my Windows-7.
I will lose once all my important programs and databases :-))) after the input of something like [ LOCAL X; ] in Home from this post. IMO, it is necessary to bring down the suggested retail price of Prime as moral indemnification for future customers.
11-14-2015, 12:40 AM
RE: calculator crash when execute LOCAL X; in Home mode
Small addition. Bug [ LOCAL X;] violates some functions in my computer, which does not relate to the simulator of Prime. After the complete reinstalling of the system "Windows-7" and proceeding in the simulator of HP-39gii, this calculator restored the last data that have been lost long ago (???). I do not see this feature in the real device unfortunately. Some files from HP very look like a virus and can not be removed by a trivial methods. Software from the HP violates some work of my license named "Windows 7 Home Edition" (for whom do not know this OS), for I paid the real money.
In the context of the last events I do not plan the purchase of Prime still. I want always to have the true solution. And if people will perish from the error of HP - must be never. I always check up calculations by means of pencil, paper and old books.

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)