INPUT: labels
05-27-2015, 01:52 PM
INPUT: labels
hi, please,
I'd like to get not editable labels instead of textbox field in an input screen (see the actual screen in the attached image, for SL DB and SOYD field...) without the field (white).
is it possible?

Salvo

Attached File(s) Thumbnail(s)

∫aL√0mic (IT9CLU) :: HP Prime 50g 41CX 71b 42s 39s 35s 12C 15C - DM42, DM41X - WP34s Prime Soft. Lib
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
10-11-2015, 10:29 PM
RE: INPUT: labels
All I can think of is to enter a default value of your variable to be a string saying "not editable" before calling INPUT. But that doesn't prevent it being edited.
You could add a
REPEAT
iNPUT
UNTIL myvar == "not editable"
If that helps.

Or change the call of INPUT to omit the variable, which would actually make it not editable.

Stephen Lewkowicz (G1CMZ)
https://my.numworks.com/python/steveg1cmz
10-12-2015, 07:06 AM
Hello,

Is what you are looking for a single, or multi line, chunk of non editable text? For displaying instructions for example?

Cyrille

Although I work for the HP calculator group, the views and opinions I post here are my own. I do not speak for HP.
Find all posts by this user
10-12-2015, 09:49 AM
(10-12-2015 07:06 AM)cyrille de brébisson Wrote:  Hello,
Is what you are looking for a single, or multi line, chunk of non editable text? For displaying instructions for example?
Cyrille

hi Cyrille,
I meant to have the last two lines as label, but also a chunk of non editable text could be well, without the "white color" of the normal field below...

Salvo

∫aL√0mic (IT9CLU) :: HP Prime 50g 41CX 71b 42s 39s 35s 12C 15C - DM42, DM41X - WP34s Prime Soft. Lib

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)