Hp prime graphing solución de ecuaciones no lineales
09-21-2015, 09:38 AM (This post was last modified: 09-21-2015 09:41 AM by Manugamar89.)
Hp prime graphing solución de ecuaciones no lineales
Buenas tengo un problema con mi hp prime en la aplicación de solución, pongo 3 ecuaciones con 3 incógnitas son ecuaciones no lineales, yo lo hago y me salta un error q dice algo así como no tractable im at infinito. Y solución tiene porque mis compañeras tienen la hp 50g y el programa solve sys les da un resultado y es correcto pero en la mia no tengo ese programa y me tendría q dar lo mismo, espero sepan lo q pregunto gracias
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
09-21-2015, 11:48 AM
RE: Hp prime graphing solución de ecuaciones no lineales
Welcome to the forum!

Well, for people being able to help you, you might need to provide the actual set of equations you were trying to solve on the HP Prime and the exact error message you got. Also, writing in English will significantly increase the number of people being able to understand you and thereby also your chances to get useful answers.

Greetings,

Matthias

PS. I guess this should be moved in the Prime sub-forum.

--
"Programs are poems for computers."
09-21-2015, 08:37 PM (This post was last modified: 09-21-2015 08:38 PM by Manugamar89.)
Gracias, pase una imagen de las 3 ecuaciones y espero me puedan ayudar, quiero hallar X, R, Z

Attached File(s) Thumbnail(s)

09-21-2015, 11:42 PM
Tim Wessman might be able to deal with with question in Spanish, and to provide English subtitles.

And it might be construed as a crossover Prime/50g question as long as comparison is being made between results on both calculators.
03-05-2017, 09:42 PM
(09-21-2015 08:37 PM)Manugamar89 Wrote:  Gracias, pase una imagen de las 3 ecuaciones y espero me puedan ayudar, quiero hallar X, R, Z

Thanks to Han´s app (Eq lib- Solvesys), the system has solution. X= 4,29E-2, R=0,984 and Z= 0,118

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)