SOLD (to Edward) - New in Box HP 15C LE
09-24-2015, 01:07 PM (This post was last modified: 10-06-2015 09:41 AM by Harald.)
SOLD (to Edward) - New in Box HP 15C LE
I decided to sell my spare, new in box HP 15C limited edition.

I bought two of them because I wanted a spare in case the first one breaks, but
a) It hasn't broken so far.
b) I manily use my original 15C anyway
c) Swissmicros has a backup solution in case it will break in future.

I suppose everyone knows what it looks like, but would like to see a picture anyway just to make sure I don't have a different definition of "new" then others might do.
It is stored at my parents house right now, but I will take pictures soon.

Even though I know it is a silly price tag, I am going to ask 300 Euros plus shipping for it - this seems to be the going rate at the moment.
Within Germany shipping will be 5 Euros, to the rest of Europe 15 Euros and to the US 35 Euros. All other locations please ask.

Payment is preferd by bank transfer, but Paypal is also possible if the buyer pays the fees.

Regards,
Harald
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
09-24-2015, 07:53 PM
RE: For Sale: New in Box HP 15C LE
(09-24-2015 01:07 PM)Harald Wrote:  I decided to sell my spare, new in box HP 15C limited edition.

I bought two of them because I wanted a spare in case the first one brakes, but
c) Swissmicros has a backup solution in case it will brake in future.

I suppose everyone knows what it looks like, but would like to see a picture anyway just to make sure I don't have a different definition of "new" then others might do.

Even though I know it is a silly price tag, I am going to ask 300 Euros plus shipping for it - this seems to be the going rate at the moment.
Within Germany shipping will be 5 Euros, to the rest of Europe 15 Euros and to the US 35 Euros. All other locations please ask.

Payment is preferd by bank transfer, but Paypal is also possible if the buyer pays the fees.

Regards,
Harald

Would you trade this for an HP-25 RAM chip? Wink

--Bob Prosperi
09-24-2015, 08:43 PM
RE: For Sale: New in Box HP 15C LE
(09-24-2015 07:53 PM)rprosperi Wrote:  
(09-24-2015 01:07 PM)Harald Wrote:  I decided to sell my spare, new in box HP 15C limited edition.

I bought two of them because I wanted a spare in case the first one brakes, but
c) Swissmicros has a backup solution in case it will brake in future.

Regards,
Harald

Would you trade this for an HP-25 RAM chip? Wink

Depends on what else the RAM chip comes with ;-)

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)