HP-48SX with 128k RAM card - what should I put on it?
06-20-2015, 11:57 PM
RE: HP-48SX with 128k RAM card - what should I put on it?
(06-20-2015 10:08 AM)Bruno Wrote:  
(06-20-2015 12:24 AM)rprosperi Wrote:  Bruno - Thanks for sharing this great list; where can these tools be found? Some obviously are privately created, but I can't find many others on hpcalc.org and other common sites? For example HPDL 1.1 and Library Tools 1.0?

Perhaps as SX-era tools they have been displaced by later GX-level tools?

Sorry, my english is too bad, so it's possible you misunderstood me.

I wrote about all this tools, or at least modified existing one, this was only an 'exemple' list of useful tools for programming.
You can easily find a counterpart on HPCalc.

I've only published HPDL (some months ago on this forum), but nobody was interested in.
All my tools was compiled with HPDL.
ROC was originally written by Yann Collet, I rewritten all the code, corrected bugs,
and made some minor improvements, but never published it.
All the other tools was not published too, because of the success of HPDL... lol
These tools require at least a quick 'command guide' to be usable, so If some people
are interested in, I will make the job.

Attached, 3 libraries 'easy to use' with source code.

HPDL&ROC works on GX/SX
LibraryTools work only on SX

Thanks for explaining Bruno, I understand much more clearly now. I will take a look at HPDL when time allows - I had assumed since these were SX oriented tools, that they were all very old, so I only looked on the normal archive sites. Thanks for contributing new tools for these still interesting old tools.

--Bob Prosperi
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)