Font size Environment.
03-27-2015, 05:54 PM (This post was last modified: 03-31-2015 03:56 PM by Spybot.)
Font size Environment.

Hi Guys!

Is it possible to change the font size environment of the Prime from within a program?

I mean is there a command that actually changes the font size of the calculator? other than going to Home settings menu and change manually.

I look in the UG. and also in this link: http://en.hpprime.club/docs/reference#TYPE
and I found nothing.

I'd like to know if such command exits otherwise I can move on...

Spybot,

Spybot.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-27-2015, 07:32 PM
RE: Font size Environment.
Hmm, there isn't.

You can display using specified fonts in the text printing functions, but nothing for the system setting it looks like. I'll put it on the list of things to look at. Thanks!

TW

Although I work for HP, the views and opinions I post here are my own.
03-27-2015, 09:51 PM
RE: Font size Environment.
Hi Tim!

I am working with the Prime Emulator and I'm doing a program with lots of PRINT(); command instances showing lots of texts, everything looked nice and clear in the emulator, but when I sent it the real Prime... most of the texts went off the screen... showing just half of the information I'm trying to display. the texts were there, they just got moved. that's when I realized font size matter.

So I got a little bit worried about what will happen if I write a program using the small font and I share this program to somebody else whose got its calculator set to the BIG font... -???-

Thanks anyway for adding this situation to your list.

Spybot.

Spybot.

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)